February 1, 2011

Mark Peckmezian

Mark Peckmezian is one of my favourite photographers. I have yet to find a work by him that I haven't been blown away by. It is interesting because my all-time favourite photographers are always very difficult to curate (I honestly avoid it for as long as humanly possible)... With those photographers - Peckmezian included - I spend weeks looking through images to pick my favourites and attempt to make them blend well with each other.
I swear I will never be quite satisfied with these posts because it is just too hard to narrow their wonderful works down.

I had the pleasure of modelling for Mark Peckmezian here in Toronto. His work is far beyond anything that I have ever come across in contemporary photography. 
Check it out for yourself @ www.markpeckmezian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment